Melanie's Reviews > The Girl from the Well

The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco

bookshelves: ghosts, dragons-and-tea, read-in-2019, horror, paranormal, dark, filipino

I didn't love the ending, but I loved everything else. Also, I need book two immediately! <3

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch

This was the October pick for the Dragons and Tea Book Club! 🐉☕

🎃 I read this for Spookathon 2019!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl from the Well.

August 29, 2019 – Shelved
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: horror
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: paranormal
October 21, 2019 – Started Reading
October 22, 2019 –
40.0% "This is v scary, but I am v much in love with it. 🧡"
October 25, 2019 – Shelved as: dark
October 25, 2019 – Finished Reading
July 14, 2020 – Shelved as: filipino

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

message 1: by Markie (new)

Markie Hicks The girl on the front looks like Samara from the ring 😂 that movie used to freak me out when I was little so I’m definitely interested and the synopsis sounds cool too.

message 2: by Celaena (new)

Celaena Yay!!! Can’t wait to read this in the book club!

Missy I get my book tomorrow I'm so excited to start this

Summer (speaking_bookish) The ring and this book are both inspired by the same Japanese legend. That is why they look so similar.

Shana I'm so grateful that I've been picking up Dragons and Tea Book Club selections, because I had not read Bone Witch, because I do not read darker stories or horror. This was a huge fail on my part, because I thoroughly was captured by Rin Chupeco's writing and the characters in The Girl from the Well. Every Rin Chupeco book is now on my TBR.

Melanie Markie wrote: "The girl on the front looks like Samara from the ring 😂 that movie used to freak me out when I was little so I’m definitely interested and the synopsis sounds cool too."

funny you should say that... hahah 💛xx

Melanie Bree wrote: "Yay!!! Can’t wait to read this in the book club!"

💛xforever

Melanie Missy wrote: "I get my book tomorrow I'm so excited to start this"

that 5 star rating? we love to see it, beautiful 💛xx

Melanie Summer wrote: "The ring and this book are both inspired by the same Japanese legend. That is why they look so similar."

bless you, bb 💛xx

Melanie Shana wrote: "I'm so grateful that I've been picking up Dragons and Tea Book Club selections, because I had not read Bone Witch, because I do not read darker stories or horror. This was a huge fail on my part, b..."

this comment really means the world to me. thank you so much, shana. i am wishing you the happiest of reading always and forever, sweetheart. 💛xx