Melanie's Reviews > The Girl from the Well

The Girl from the Well by Rin Chupeco
Rate this book
Clear rating

by
3030788
's review

really liked it
bookshelves: ghosts, dragons-and-tea, read-in-2019, horror, paranormal, dark, filipino



I didn't love the ending, but I loved everything else. Also, I need book two immediately! <3

Blog | Instagram | Twitter | Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch

This was the October pick for the Dragons and Tea Book Club! 🐉☕

🎃 I read this for Spookathon 2019!
170 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Girl from the Well.
Sign In »

Reading Progress

August 29, 2019 – Shelved
August 29, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: ghosts
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: dragons-and-tea
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: read-in-2019
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: horror
September 23, 2019 – Shelved as: paranormal
October 21, 2019 – Started Reading
October 22, 2019 –
40.0% "This is v scary, but I am v much in love with it. 🧡"
October 25, 2019 – Shelved as: dark
October 25, 2019 – Finished Reading
July 14, 2020 – Shelved as: filipino

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)

dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Markie (new)

Markie Hicks The girl on the front looks like Samara from the ring 😂 that movie used to freak me out when I was little so I’m definitely interested and the synopsis sounds cool too.


message 2: by Celaena (new)

Celaena Yay!!! Can’t wait to read this in the book club!


Missy I get my book tomorrow I'm so excited to start this


Summer (speaking_bookish) The ring and this book are both inspired by the same Japanese legend. That is why they look so similar.


Shana I'm so grateful that I've been picking up Dragons and Tea Book Club selections, because I had not read Bone Witch, because I do not read darker stories or horror. This was a huge fail on my part, because I thoroughly was captured by Rin Chupeco's writing and the characters in The Girl from the Well. Every Rin Chupeco book is now on my TBR.


Melanie Markie wrote: "The girl on the front looks like Samara from the ring 😂 that movie used to freak me out when I was little so I’m definitely interested and the synopsis sounds cool too."

funny you should say that... hahah 💛xx


Melanie Bree wrote: "Yay!!! Can’t wait to read this in the book club!"

💛xforever


Melanie Missy wrote: "I get my book tomorrow I'm so excited to start this"

that 5 star rating? we love to see it, beautiful 💛xx


Melanie Summer wrote: "The ring and this book are both inspired by the same Japanese legend. That is why they look so similar."

bless you, bb 💛xx


Melanie Shana wrote: "I'm so grateful that I've been picking up Dragons and Tea Book Club selections, because I had not read Bone Witch, because I do not read darker stories or horror. This was a huge fail on my part, b..."

this comment really means the world to me. thank you so much, shana. i am wishing you the happiest of reading always and forever, sweetheart. 💛xx


back to top