Sarah's Reviews > Black Sheep

Black Sheep by Meghan March

bookshelves: 2019-arc-reads

I know that whenever I pick up a Meghan March book that I am in for an adventurous and sexy ride, and Black Sheep was no different. I absolutely devoured this first book in the Dirty Mafia Duet. It is fast-paced, angsty, suspenseful, and you will fall for both the hero and the heroine.

"Cannon Freeman is a god among men." I loved this initial reaction from Drew when she first met Cannon face to face. Although she is supposed to be investigating him and his associates, including his father, she is immediately swept off of her feet with one look at him. From their initial meeting, their chemistry was on point - he was witty and sharp, and she was sassy and confident. I absolutely loved these two together!

As their story unravels, you will learn more and more about each of their pasts and how they have come to the point where they are today - both seem to be misled by the other, but their hidden truths do not stop them from surprisingly falling for the other. I loved how naturally their relationship developed - it felt real and authentic, and I swooned so hard over Cannon!!

This book will leave you wanting more of these characters...more of their story and their passion. It does end with a cliffhanger that will have you begging for more! Well done once again M March!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Black Sheep.

August 29, 2019 – Started Reading