The Smutbrarians's Reviews > Alpha Bully

Storyline 3
Overall Rating 3
Kindle eArc provided by Author
Reviewed by Stephanie

Bailey is the new girl in town. New house, new school and all new people. Unfortunately for her she moved right next door to Cole who of course just happens to be super hot but also seems to loathe her for no reason at all or at least not one that she knows of. Oh and he also is the King or maybe we should call him the Alpha of Wolf Ridge High and so his word is law and what is his new law you ask? For everyone to basically treat Bailey like shit.

“I give it another month and she’ll transfer to a school where her kind belong.”

Cole wants nothing more than to make the sexy girl next door pay for what her family did and so he does anything and everything in his power to make sure she knows she doesn’t belong at Wolfe Ridge High. The problem is he can’t help his growing attraction to her and when Bailey steps in and tries to help when she should be running the other way things quickly change. All the sudden it’s like cue the super hot sex scenes. These two start walking a fine line between love and hate and to add to that there’s the whole forbidden element going on here because Cole isn’t supposed to be with Bailey. And it’s not because of what her family did to his. Oh no it’s because she’s human, and he’s well, not.

“I’m going to give it to her every way I desire. And she’s going to love taking it.”

Bully romances are a slight obsession of mine. I love them and jump at the chance to read them whenever I find them. Plus this one had the whole paranormal element to it so the blurb pulled me in hook, line and sinker. Unfortunately it just wasn’t what I really hoped it would be. I wish the author gave us more on the paranormal side. I felt like it was just lightly sprinkled throughout the book and was really hoping it would be more of the story. It wasn’t a bad story per se, I just thought the paranormal part of it would set it apart from what I’m used to and it ended up kind of just blended in the mix. I will say though that the author can for sure write some steamy scenes and I did enjoy reading those. I do look forward to reading more from this author.

“For Cole. For me. For us. What can’t be.”
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Alpha Bully.

August 29, 2019 – Started Reading