Farshana ❤️rainnbooks❤️'s Reviews > Sins of a Ruthless Rogue

Sins of a Ruthless Rogue by Anna Randol

bookshelves: vr-lib

Look at that cover and the title of the book and get ready to be gobsmacked. And if you are going in blind like I did expecting the usual run of the mill romance then be more prepared. The title and the silly cover doesn't do the book justice. The Sins of a Ruthless Rogue is a thriller that happens of all places in Russia. A part of series which as usual I have not read (coz this was just randomly downloaded so it fills my light reading quota) and what did I end up with? 😱

A story of a spy who is hardened at heart and who is suffered from the betrayal by the love of his life, Clayton is cold and mean. Olivia's only interest in life is to run the mill that lost her happiness but she's kidnapped by ruffians and taken to Russia mistaken to be a spy. A Princess,an emperor, spies, a villain, a half-villain, revolutionaries, there are all sorts of things happening in this book that just didn't allow for any light reading. The story was extremely interesting and the tension between Clayton and Olivia was spicy but it was Ian's character that I loved much in this story.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sins of a Ruthless Rogue.

Started Reading