Rosie Amber's Reviews > Empath Empowerment in 30 Days

Empath Empowerment in 30 Days by Rose Rosetree

liked it
bookshelves: non-fiction, spiritual

Empath Empowerment in 30 Days is a non-fiction self-help book.

Its aim is to provide tools for people who become emotionally drained when around others, particularly if they’ve been trying to help and support say, a friend or family member. The author focuses on a spiritual skill where the unskilled empath merges with another person’s aura and becomes exhausted by the experience.

The 30 day programme of self-help is designed to put an end to the energy drain and instead make the reader feel like they are the most important person in the room.

The opening chapters grabbed my interest, I have had friends who left me utterly exhausted from just an afternoon of tea and gossip. I wasn’t able to read this book in a 30 day period, in fact it took me several months to finish the book. I also found it hard to read in kindle format as several times I wanted to turn back to parts that I needed to refresh on. I even started reading the book from the start a second time, because I couldn’t remember everything.

There was some good parts but I thought the book was over chatty as if the narrator and reader were at a live workshop. There’s also a lot of jargon created for the exercises, which become over-whelming.

Overall, this book is written for those with an interest in their empath skills, but I believe it would have worked better with a less is more approach.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Empath Empowerment in 30 Days.

August 28, 2019 – Started Reading