Paula Shreckhise's Reviews > Once Upon a Dickens Christmas: 3 Charming Christmas Tales Set in Victorian England

Once Upon a Dickens Christmas by Michelle Griep

If you want to get in the mood for Christmas, try these three novellas by Michelle Griep. These short tales evoke the bygone days and characters reminiscent of Charles Dickens with their quirky names and actions that illustrate great spiritual truths. The fresh stories are quite enjoyable.
The thing that ties the three stories together is a second chance coin that is passed to those deemed to benefit from it. Ms. Griep’s prose shines as she brings out the point that we all get a second chance through saving faith in Christ.
The Dickens- like characters jump off the page and wend their way into your heart. They make me want to watch a whole bunch of Dickensian adaptations!

*I received a complimentary copy of this book from the publisher on behalf of the author. I was not required to give a favorable review. All opinions are my own.*

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Upon a Dickens Christmas.

August 27, 2019 – Shelved