Reads a Latte Thrillers's Reviews > The Wishing Tree in Irish Falls

The Wishing Tree in Irish Falls by Jen Gilroy

As someone who lives for thrillers, this book was a completely new genre for me. I've dabbled in romance, but usually only those titles I'm familiar with. When I was given the opportunity to read this book and participate in the Book Tour, I jumped at the chance to try something outside my comfort zone. I'm so pleased with my decision! This book was absolutely adorable and I mean that in the best possible way. From the family bakery set in a quaint upstate New York village, to the handsome stranger that stumbles into town to claim a mystery inheritance, I loved every inch of it.

The story is set in a charming little town where everyone knows your name and your business. When Seth comes to town to settle his "Uncle's" estate, he walk right into Annie's life. Working at her family bakery, Annie is a single mom raising her teen daughter Hannah. Both woman have a voice for country music, but only Hannah is ready to follow her dreams. Annie helps Seth uncover his Uncle Jake's estate, which includes the only radio station in town, and the two begin to form a close bond over music, loss, and finding what matters most in life. If you're a fan of romance, this books is definitely for you. Country music fans will absolutely love it and when it was over, I was left craving Annie's famous cheesecake. This book was as sweet as pie and well worth every page. Check it out!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wishing Tree in Irish Falls.

August 26, 2019 – Started Reading