Elizabeth Reyes's Reviews > Easy

Easy by Tammara Webber

Mar 16, 2012

bookshelves: mature-ya, coming-2012
Read in May, 2012

From my wonderful critique partner, Tammara. I am SO excited for her! She has outdone herself. Hot, sexy, brainy guys who are witty as hell but at the same time leave you melting into puddles are Tammara's thing and she nailed it again!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Easy.

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

jealous!!

message 2: by Melissa (new) - added it

Melissa me too!

Melissa Ditto! But I'm okay since its you who gets to read it :) I hope this isn't taking away too much time from Gio.

Eliza Bernardini If you, Abbi and Tammara keep writing your books, I will be a happy girl.

Melissa Eliza wrote: "If you, Abbi and Tammara keep writing your books, I will be a happy girl."

I support this statement of happiness :)

Melissa So utterly jealous!!

message 8: by Shelley (new) - added it

Shelley Chastagner Sooo, this is where you've been instead of writing Gio. I can see why (wink).

Karla why cant i find this book on kindle or Nook?? help!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

it won't be released until Friday :)

Karla ONE MORE DAY!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karla Chrystle wrote: "!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We are almost there Chrystle!!!!!

Melissa Karla wrote: "Chrystle wrote: "!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We are almost there Chrystle!!!!!"

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Right? I can't wait!

Karla Melissa wrote: "Karla wrote: "Chrystle wrote: "!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We are almost there Chrystle!!!!!"

Dude, I am so killing this book in 1 freaking day. I don't care if I have to lock up my child in a play pen."

LOL!!! We shall all kill this book in one day!!!! That is now the goal!

Melissa Karla wrote: "Melissa wrote: "Karla wrote: "Chrystle wrote: "!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We are almost there Chrystle!!!!!"

I'm so down to achieve this goal.

message 18: by Elizabeth (new) - added it

Elizabeth Reyes I just saw this ladies after I filled in my review. Wow. If I had seen this sooner I would've had so much fun with you all. Not that teasing is my thing! ;)