Kat Valentine's Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

Read 2 times. Last read October 14, 2019 to October 16, 2019.

A kiss was a caress of souls. An intimate entanglement of breath and affection.

What a fabulous ending to a magnificent series!!! Uriel's book was everything that I hoped for!!! And the cover was perfect too! I've never been into fluffy cherub angels,I want the biggest,baddest kickass Angel their is and uriel is this and more. And he is so fucking alpha sexy and has a dragon too!!! What he went through at the hands of the black demoness witch lisabette should have broken him,but if anything it made him stronger,after kiling the witch that held him captive and escaping he has lived for revenge against vladek the demon king who captured and gave him to lisabette to be her pet. He needs Nadya to get to vladek but even though she helped him one night from another beating by the sick bitch lisabette,he see's her as just another evil demoness witch and it doesn't help that it's whispered that she's also vladek's secret concubine. I don't want to say anymore about the plot other then to say things aren't always what they seem and their is a twist that I didn't see coming! Juliette cross is a fabulous storyteller and so descriptive that I can picture not only this world she has created but her characters as well! I love all and will miss this series so much!! I was hoping read more about the hot sexy legion General maximus with his beautiful black wings and one of my fave demons skaal ,I love this guy!! And Yorick for a bad guy was yummie too! This was a steamy hot sexy read and the chemistry between nayda and uriel was hawt! If you haven't read a Juliette cross book your missing out,all her books are 5 star reads! I can't wait to see what comes next!! Until next time luv's💖💋

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

Finished Reading (ebook Edition)
August 26, 2019 – Shelved
August 26, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
October 14, 2019 – Started Reading
October 14, 2019 –
2.0% "Dressed in full black, the striking contrast against his skin and hair and wings punched me in the gut. The firelight gilded his white wings gold, shining on the blond hair falling past his shoulders, dipping over the sharp, beautiful angles of his face, and hardening the lines to terrifying perfection. But his eyes. Christ, his eyes. Two pools of cold blue that had always reminded me of Arctic waters."
October 14, 2019 –
6.0% "Drifting toward Circe, I crunched across the new-fallen snow, relishing the biting chill on my skin. With one hand on her jaw and one on her red-scaled neck, I let her internal fire radiate through me, then I whispered the old words and pushed my essence back into her. She rested her giant head on the ground, gold eyes slipping closed."
October 14, 2019 –
28.0% "Me. Jealous. Utterly laughable. I didn’t get attached to women. There was no such thing in my life. The closest thing I’d ever had to a relationship was that horror show with Lisabette, a twisted, fucked-up version of domina and slave where I longed to disembowel her every moment of every day."
October 14, 2019 –
40.0% "I needed to calm the fuck down before I ripped off her robe and put my mouth on her neck, her breasts , her hips, between her legs. The crippling image of her on her back, on all fours, on her knees tumbled through my overheated brain, hardening my cock to pain. I needed to calm the fuck down."
October 14, 2019 –
42.0% "It wasn’t the times he was rough with me that haunted me in the dark of night. It was the times he’d whispered frightening words of affection. I could hear him even now, hovering over my shoulder, his hot breath against my cheek when he liked to tell me, “I’ll never let you go, kroshka.”"
October 14, 2019 –
54.0% "I was on my feet and walking her backward to the wall before I knew what I was doing. Though she was tall, I needed better access to her mouth, her skin. Gripping her thighs, I lifted her off the floor, pressing my body flush to hers. Her knees hooked around my hips. With a quick perusal of her face, her desire matched mine. I wasn’t alone in this."
October 15, 2019 –
63.0% "My internal wounds had healed fine after many months away from Vladek. But the exterior… well, he left an eternal reminder of that nightmare. And no matter how badly I wanted Uriel, I couldn’t let him see my shame."
October 15, 2019 –
75.0% "As if he knew, he leveraged up and pulled my arms from around his neck, lacing his fingers with mine, and pinned them to the bed. His hooded eyes and tight jaw promised he was about to give me what I craved. His sinuous glide became a deep pounding, my wetness making it a heavenly ride. “Harder,” I begged."
October 15, 2019 –
98.0% "What a fantastic ending to this fabulous series!! Will write my review tomorrow morning😉"
October 16, 2019 – Shelved (ebook Edition)
October 16, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)

message 1: by Aurialis (new)

Aurialis Awesome review!

message 2: by MG (new)

MG Excellent review! Sounds yummy :)

message 3: by Isabella.R (new)

Isabella.R Well done Kat, your reviews are always impressive x

message 4: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Aurialis!💋💖

message 5: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! MG!💋💝

message 6: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Isabella!💋💖

message 7: by Nova (new) - added it

Nova Honestly what a fantastic review xox

message 8: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Aww! Ty! Nova!💋💞

Nikki ღ Navareus Terrific review, Kat!! :) xoxo

message 10: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Nikki!💋💞

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Fabulous review, Kat! 💞💞

message 13: by Kaceey (new)

Kaceey Fabulous review Kat!🤗💖📚

message 14: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Mary Beth!💋💞

message 15: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Brenda! 💋💖

message 16: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Kaceey!💋💝

message 17: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Another wonderful review, Kat!

message 18: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Meredith!💋💞

message 19: by Snjez (new)

Snjez Wonderful review, Kat! xx

message 20: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Snjez!💋💖

message 21: by Deanna (new)

Deanna Excellent review!!!

message 22: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kat Valentine Ty! Deanna!💋💞

message 23: by Julie (new)

Julie Fabulous review, Kat!! 💖😊💖