Lisa's Reviews > The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot Cookbook: Delicious, Low-Carb Meals You Can Have On the Table Quickly & Easily

The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot Cookbook by Anna Hunley

Thank you, Anna Hunley, for taking the time to write a complete Keto cookbook that dives in deeper than just using your instant pot. I was impressed with the beginning of this book that actually discusses the basics of keto along with the “why’s”. She goes through shopping list, talks of substitutions and even has a budget conscious section. I learned of macros, net carbs and keto flu. The recipes were fabulous in that there are options, tips and suggestions on completing the meal. Basic recipes such as fathead dough are listed right out of the gate. I enjoyed his keto cookbook and look forward to trying some of the recipes in my Instant pot (hello pizza stuffed chicken and maple bacon cornbread). Many thanks to Netgalley and Quarto Publishing for this limited ARC in exchange for my honest review. I truly enjoyed it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Family-Friendly Keto Instant Pot Cookbook.

Finished Reading