Lindsay's Reviews > Army Wives: The Unwritten Code of Military Marriage

Army Wives by Tanya Biank

bookshelves: war, non-fiction, army, 2012-reading-challenge, borrowed-library
Read 2 times. Last read March 15, 2012 to March 27, 2012.

I checked this book out so I could understand a show that was called "Army Wives" on lifetime. I knew the show was based on the book. So finally had checked it out to read it.

When I started reading the book. Tanya Banks starts by tell you about herself in terms of telling you a little of what going on around her and her breaking the news. She goes to a army post to get her reports and tell you about what going on. She also introduces four army wives and families.

Each family is tell their own story by the army wife. She goes from wife to many but she also tell tales as she is apart of the story as well. The story starts with her a bit and then you meet the families and she start each section of the book. You get the whole story of each family she talking about beging to end with her in it. She also close the book talking. I do recommend this book if you are Armywive fan as of the show on lifetime.

I was into this book. I felt each armywives heart and feelings. I felt I like was there in their house. You can certify feel the emotions to each armywives and family. It may be a bit confusing at first but you do understand as it goes from one family to the next. The show protrait the book a bit not completely but does goes with it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Army Wives.

Finished Reading (Paperback Edition)
March 15, 2012 – Started Reading
March 15, 2012 – Shelved
March 27, 2012 – Finished Reading
April 29, 2012 – Shelved as: war
April 29, 2012 – Shelved as: non-fiction
April 29, 2012 – Shelved as: army
May 2, 2012 – Shelved as: 2012-reading-challenge
June 28, 2012 – Shelved as: borrowed-library
January 16, 2016 – Shelved (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: adult (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: army-wives (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: military (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: non-fiction (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: shelfari-army (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: shelfari-war (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: tanya-biank (Paperback Edition)
January 16, 2016 – Shelved as: under-the-sabers (Paperback Edition)