Nilufer Ozmekik's Reviews > Tweet Cute

Tweet Cute by Emma Lord

FOUR CUTEST SWEETEST FLUFFIEST TWITTING CYBERDATING SMARTEST STARS!

Welcome to the present time retelling of “You’ve got mail!”
DIFFERENCES:

-There is no competition between local book shop and Barnes and Noble store, we had a local deli famous with its signature cheese sandwich versus burger joint that stole deli’s special cheese sandwich recipe and declares the secret recipe belonged to them!

-We don’t have stubborn as hell but charming as well adults like younger version of Tom and chick lit version of Meg! We have overachiever, responsible, competitive, serious, swim team captain PEPPER and smart, witty, sarcastic, technical genius JACK is also responsible, family oriented, hard worker boy who hated to be overshadowed by his popular, leader, charming identical twin brother!

-They don’t send EMAILS! They sent TWITS ! Actually they fight via TWITTER! But they also secretly cyber date on the application Jack designed. And in their normal life, they’re FRENEMIES who don’t stand with each other but unfortunately they sit next to each other at the classes. ( They know the rule about keeping enemy closer!)

-There are lots of PASTRIES, SWEETS,DESERTS on this book which gave me real cravings and threw a 3 am baking party at my kitchen( I’m the worst cook so I woke my husband up to cook for me!) Shame on my sweet tooth!

SIMILARITIES:
Tension between characters, story-development enemies to friends to lovers.
Undeniable chemistry
The complication when they find out their secret identities.
Never ending rivalry
Story located in NYC.
They didn’t meet the famous French Café Lalo was the best location of the movie( Please try its Nutella cheesecake when you stop by then write me thank you notes!) But the characters met at the coffee shop. Pepper actually has great gift about creating different, tasteful deserts which helped her seduce Jack at the first bite!

SUMMARY:

It’s fluffy, swoony, smart, entertaining, fast pacing, full of memes and popular culture references and social media forms. Sometimes their cyber fight overshadowed the romance part which a little disturbed me but mostly I really enjoyed this debut novel. It made me smile, feel good and have so much fun!!!Such a funny, positive, joyful reading!

Thanks to Netgalley and Wednesday Books to share this incredible ARC COPY with me in exchange my honest review!

blog
instagram
facebook
twitter

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Tweet Cute.

August 24, 2019 – Started Reading
August 24, 2019 – Shelved
September 3, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-18 of 18 (18 new)

message 1: by Kat (new)

Kat Valentine Fantabulous review Nilufer!!💗💋👍💖😉

Nilufer Ozmekik Thank you so much dear Kat ❤️💜❤️💜

message 3: by Monique (new) - added it

Monique Amazing review, Nilufer!! 😊💛 Have to add it.

Nilufer Ozmekik Yes you should Monique😊It’s so smart and sweet reading❤️💜

message 5: by TMR (new) - added it

TMR I’d ordered a netgalley copy. They rejected me. 😂😂 so back to the library now. Sounds good, will check out.

Nilufer Ozmekik This week I got THREE SHINING REJECTIONS Javelyn. So I definitely hear you. I hope you enjoy it 🤗🤗

message 7: by TMR (new) - added it

TMR But luckily I got me some Helena hunting books, I hope you’ve heard of them, so it’s not a total disappointment. Yeah thanks Nilufer.

message 8: by TMR (new) - added it

TMR By the way my TBR is higher.

Nilufer Ozmekik I got a lie for a lie from my kindle account but I got rejected for the second book😡 I read reviews and they sound good but some of my friends blurted out heroine’s secret which pissed me off. Anyways happy reading Javelyn🤗😊

message 10: by Dita (new)

Dita Fun. Thanks for a great review!

Nilufer Ozmekik Thank you sweetheart 🥰

Antonella Glad you like it..I have arc of this and need to read it soon. Great review!!

Nilufer Ozmekik Thank you Antonella, I hope you enjoy it,too🤗🤗

MaryannC. Book Freak Going to add, sometimes I need a cute, fluffy read :)

Nilufer Ozmekik I hope you enjoy it MaryannC, it’s absolutely soft, sweet read🤗🤗🤗

message 16: by Deborah (new)

Deborah Sounds like a fun read. Loved your review.

Nilufer Ozmekik Thank you Deborah🥰

MaryannC. Book Freak Nilufer wrote: "I hope you enjoy it MaryannC, it’s absolutely soft, sweet read🤗🤗🤗"

Thanks Nilufer :)