Julie (Jewlsbookblog)'s Reviews > Coldest Fire

Coldest Fire by Juliette Cross

17692043

bookshelves: arc, 2019, fantasy, netgalley

I loved Uriel and Nadya’s story! She wasn’t shy and mousy, but a subtle force to be reckoned with. And Uriel? Well, that man had so many layers I couldn’t wait to unwrap and reveal! The attraction was obvious to everyone but these two, and let me just say the wait...soooo worth-while💗

And hail, hail, Uriel’s awesome team make appearances! What good is a battle without friends? George, Kat, Xander, Carowyn, Anya, my forever favorite bad-boy Dommiel (who provides the best tongue-in-cheek and yes, sometimes crudely sarcastic remarks around) and Circe, Uriel’s lovably stubborn, yet devoted dragon who, I think, had the best job of the book-They’re back and fighting mad in fantastically charged scenes that had me breaking table manners and reading at the dinner table.

In a nutshell, Uriel and Nadya’s book was intense! From the pulsating action sequences, a sexy little romance, sarcastic humor, and an angry archangel bent on revenge...oh my goodness, Coldest Fire was the PERFECT wrap up to the Dominion series!

I would definitely recommend reading previous books in the series because:
1. Dommiel -who can resist a not-quite reformed bad boy/demon, and yes, I am shamelessly plugging his book here.
2. Dominion is a great fantasy series.
3. You’ll really get a feel for the bonds that tie all these characters together!
4. Did I mention this was a great fantasy series?!

I received an ARC from NetGalley and this is my honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Coldest Fire.

August 24, 2019 – Shelved
October 17, 2019 –
October 18, 2019 –
October 18, 2019 –
October 18, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-1 of 1 (1 new)

message 1: by Kat (new) - rated it 5 stars