The Redhead's Reviews > Avaline Saddlebags

Avaline Saddlebags by Netta Newbound

bookshelves: redheads-reviews, the-redheads-romance-readers, double-trouble-book-club

From the start the cover caught my attention and I had to know what was going on between the pages.

Immediately I was drawn into this story. The suspense and mystery behind the gruesome killings hit within the first few chapters. Who is killing these women? What are the police going to do about it? How many more victims will there be before the killer is caught? My need for answers grew with each page I turned. The story flows so well, I found myself reading until well past my bedtime, only to pick it up again when I woke up the next morning.

I love the bits of humor woven into the story. I've become invested in these relatable characters and pulled into their lives.

The climax is exactly what I wanted. The kind which makes you want to go back and reread immediately to see what you missed.

These authors did a fabulous job of keeping me on the edge of my seat, and completely fooling me about who the killer was.

I highly recommend Avaline Saddlebags and truly hope there will be more in this thrilling series.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Avaline Saddlebags.

Finished Reading