Caitlin Reads's Reviews > Crime and Periodicals

Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

What would Sienna Diaz do?

This book is another winner in the Smartypants Romance world. Crime and Periodicals is my first introduction to Nora Everly and I really enjoyed her writing. Sabrina is a VERY shy librarian trying to break out of her shell and start to experience the world. Wyatt is a swoon worthy sheriff and a sexy single dad. Their worlds collide when Sabrina is pulled over on the side of the road tending to her autistic and adorable nephew when Wyatt comes to her rescue. There is an immediate attraction and things begin to move from there. Sabrina was adorable and also very funny. Henry and Wyatt’s daughters were definitely the breakout stars of this book for me. I couldn’t get enough of them. Jackson James was featured a lot in this one which reminded me how much I can’t wait for his stand alone. I would also love a book about Willa and Everett! This book did take me longer to get drawn into than some of the other books in this series hence the 4 star rating. However, overall this is a well written romance and you should definitely check it out. If only I could curl up in the Green Valley Library to read it.

I am grateful for this ARC provided by the publisher & Social Butterfly PR.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crime and Periodicals.

August 24, 2019 – Shelved