MJSH's Reviews > Fatal Memories

Fatal Memories by Tanya Stowe

bookshelves: read-2019

Another thrilling romantic suspense from Tanya Stowe! I love that this book takes place near Tucson, Arizona (where I’ve never been) and that I can travel vicariously to this setting and thoroughly enjoy it. The plot is tightly woven and there is plenty of action and suspense as Joss, a border patrol officer, tries to figure out her involvement in drug trafficking after she’s found in an explosion with amnesia. Dylan, a DEA agent who’s been working with Joss’ team, steps up to help her remember, but clues are spotty and attacks against Joss’ life intensify. Both Joss and Dylan carry a lot of baggage and hurt from their past which actually make them quite good at their jobs but become stumbling blocks emotionally. Their romance doesn’t pick up until later in the story, especially given Joss’ memory loss, but picks up rather briskly when it does. Even though it’s a shorter Love Inspired book, the characters are well-developed and the storyline is worked out well from beginning to end. If you enjoy a well-written romantic suspense, you’ll want to read this one!

I received a copy of the book from the author via Singing Librarian Book Tours and was under no obligation to post a positive review. All comments and opinions are solely my own.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Memories.

August 21, 2019 – Started Reading