Jennifer Pierson's Reviews > Nick

Nick by A.S.  Kelly

I LOVE me some O'Connor Brothers so much, and Nick is the 3rd book in the series. And while it can be read as a standalone, I really recommend that you read the previous 2 books beforehand. Nick has wanted Casey since he met her, but through some questionable decisions, they were pulled apart, and he hasn't seen her for 8 years. Now, he's finally come home, and Casey is helping his sick father for them. Nick realizes that he still wants her, but will he be able to man up & claim her? Nick was a different brother, and frustrated me quite a bit throughout this story. His push & pull had me ready to pull my hair out more than once. Obviously that means that there's drama galore, and that played a big part in how I couldn't put it down, and kept me yelling out loud like they could hear me. Not to mention, their chemistry is crazy insane, which has them lighting the sheets on fire. Will Nick get it together this time? And will he finally accept his family has his back? One click this baby to find out! HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND TO ALL!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Nick.

August 21, 2019 – Started Reading