Beverly Rintala-Apps's Reviews > Man Find

Man Find by Krista Sandor

U 50x66

I received an ARC for this story, and am happily leaving an honest review.

The emotional connection I felt with these characters is so strong. I just can’t seem to get enough of them! You become fully invested in them, and want to know what will continue to happen to them, even as this story… this series, ends!

The characters are intertwined, with plenty of sexy and sassy. Their generosity, strength, tenacity, trustworthiness, loyalty, grace and kindness wants you to want that too! That’s how Krista pulls you in with her stories! A perfect mix of characters that somehow just relate… even though it’s something beyond your wildest fantasies or imagination. I mean… even the NAMES are HOT!

I have to say though… as a teacher, I don’t know how I’ll manage to keep a straight face redirecting my students or using, “One, two, three, eyes on me”… I’m sure I’ll be smirking like a loon!

A myriad of emotions ran through me as I read this story. It’s a great combination of romance, comedy, family, second chance love. I cried tears of sadness and uncertainty, and plenty of joy and relief too! That came along with lots of big, cheek-splitting smiles, some girly-giggles and the ever-present ovary-bursting swooning moments. Sheesh! The story warmed my heart.

As always Krista, you’ve delivered in spades. I cannot get enough of these Bergen brothers... they are too hot for their own good! Everything I have read of Krista's has been fantastic! I have seriously loved everything, and this is certainly no exception!

It’s sad to see this series end, but I know Krista will weave more of her magic, and I for one, am really looking forward to it!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Man Find.

Finished Reading