Joyfully Jay's Reviews > Beauregard and the Beast

Beauregard and the Beast by Evie Drae

bookshelves: veronica

A Joyfully Jay review.

So, you can bet this is a fun twist on Beauty and the Beast. There aren’t any jealous lovers, or (currently) dying family members, but there is a bit of drama that pulls Bo away from Adam just as they have finally begun to acknowledge their growing love. At times, Bo feels he must choose between loving Adam and caring for his sister, but the situation isn’t as dire as all that, as he eventually gets schooled. During the months they spend together, Adam demonstrates how he’s so gone for Bo, he’ll do anything Bo suggests to spend time together—even studying for their GED exams. Adam is also more than willing to help care for Bo’s sister, when needed, but Bo’s too proud to accept what he considers to be a handout.

This is a sweet story, with some sexy moments. I was rooting for both Adam and Bo to find peace and happiness with one another, and they do for a time. Their separation is amiable, but fraught, and it’s with great anticipation that they reconnect just when each man needs a shoulder to lean upon.

Read Veronica’s review in its entirety here.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Beauregard and the Beast.

Finished Reading
August 20, 2019 – Shelved
August 20, 2019 – Shelved as: veronica

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)

message 1: by Evie (new) - added it

Evie Drae I'm beyond honored to find my book baby on your review site! It's one of the first places I go when I'm hunting a new read, so to find myself listed with such a wonderful and encouraging review has beyond made my day. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

message 2: by Jayhjay (new)

Jayhjay Evie wrote: "I'm beyond honored to find my book baby on your review site! It's one of the first places I go when I'm hunting a new read, so to find myself listed with such a wonderful and encouraging review has..."Thanks you so much!