Linda Walters's Reviews > What a Scot Wants

What a Scot Wants by Amalie Howard

F 50x66

I really liked this book. It was also hysterically funny! These two were SO creative when it came to how they were trying to chase off the other. There were more than a couple of times when I laughed out loud at their shenanigans. And the way the author described some it made it even funnier. I'm thinking about Imogen and her showing up with a draft horse to a park filled with society people. "A massive horse about nine hundred yeas old, plodded along the street, slower than ice could freeze." Yes, that one did make me laugh out loud for sure. I think I might have even giggled for a while too!
It's not all fun and games though because there are some unscrupulous people lurking around both Imogen and Ronan. And they are dead serious on getting what they want. All of that leads to a whole lot of action. It also caused me to wonder how in the world Imogene was going to escape an ex-fiance Silas and his obsession with her.
It all comes to a dramatic end and with a sweet Epilogue.

“I voluntarily read and reviewed an advanced copy of this book. All thoughts and opinions are my own.”

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What a Scot Wants.

Started Reading