Aubrey- CGSR's Reviews > Hitched

Hitched by Pippa Grant

5 out of 5 'Another great read' Stars

Ahhhh love love love it when authors come together and the results are oh-so-amazing!! This dynamic duo has been cranking out the best in romantic comedy goodness! Hitched is the third installment in this series but can totally be read as a standalone (but why wouldn't you want to read all the stories about these awesome people?)

If you've been following along in this series, Blake and Hope have been seen in snippets here and there throughout but here we finally get to see them in action. And they do not disappoint. I loved Hope's unlimited compassion towards animals and people. Her love knows no bounds; even though she is totally unaware of the love she exudes for all things which makes her all the more loveable. Blake is so utterly sweet and loyal he just makes you swoon right from the first word. These two are such a great couple but totally awesome on their own too. They are both carrying a lot of baggage (but who doesn't nowadays?) and have a difficult time dealing but persevere nonetheless.

Happy Cat is a great place to be and I thoroughly enjoyed living in their town; if only for a short time. I'm curious as to who is the next couple and you kinda get the impression that Clint (Blake's brother) and the cupcake lady that shows up in this story are gonna have a thing soon. I hope. Anyway, sit down, read this, laugh and gasp at all the shenanigans that are going down in Happy Cat!

Happy Reading!!
*Reviewer for Country Gals Sexy Reads*
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Hitched.

August 19, 2019 – Started Reading
August 19, 2019 – Shelved
August 19, 2019 – Shelved as: arc
August 20, 2019 –
65.0% "Always a good time with these two authors. 😂"
August 21, 2019 –
74.0% "I hate when you get to that part in the book -you know, that half-wince-something’s-about-to-happen look. Yeah. I’m wearing it right now. Something’s about to happen."
August 21, 2019 – Shelved as: could-not-put-down-books