GimmeAllTheWerdssss's Reviews > Broken Knight

Broken Knight by L.J. Shen

bookshelves: never-gonna-read

** spoiler alert ** Soooo....I’m a bitch. I liked Vicious and then Ms Shen has to go and fuck with them and make them into people that they weren’t so that the pampered Rosie and STD infected Dean could have an HEA. Sorry #NOTSORRY that Rosie very realistically DIED! I’m also not sorry that Dean moved on only a year later....

Also...something that always confuses the shit out of me when reading legacy books. The Heros were assholes and fucked everything that walked before getting with their heroines AND they (most of the time) suffered for the Heros past dalliances and had emotional issues due to them. Sooooo please explain to me why those past Heros wouldn’t try to raise children who wouldn’t remake the same mistakes as them? Why encourage that type of harmful behavior?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Broken Knight.

August 18, 2019 – Shelved
August 18, 2019 – Shelved as: never-gonna-read

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)

message 1: by Somia (new) - added it

Somia Yikes thanks for the heads up!!

Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice (view spoiler)

GimmeAllTheWerdssss Veronica wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

Vicious would NEVER move on....he would probably die shortly after Em did. He’d set things up for children and then go join Em in the afterlife. Also, I find it completely hilarious that Dean ends up with Knights bio mom.....

message 4: by Nova (new)

Nova  Brantley Wait did he move on with knight biological mom? Dixie. Sorry I skipped thru this book to see what she would do with Rosie.

Veronica WordsAreMyDrinkOfChoice GimmeAllTheWerdssss wrote: "Veronica wrote: "[spoilers removed]"

(view spoiler)

message 6: by Ana (new)

Ana Laura Crispim Nova wrote: "Wait did he move on with knight biological mom? Dixie. Sorry I skipped thru this book to see what she would do with Rosie."

Wait! I didn't really read the book because knowing that H was the ex da h of the first book didn't really come down to me, but I was curious now! She realy dies ???

GimmeAllTheWerdssss Ana wrote: "Nova wrote: "Wait did he move on with knight biological mom? Dixie. Sorry I skipped thru this book to see what she would do with Rosie."

Wait! I didn't really read the book because knowing that H ..."

Yep...in the epilogue they are sitting by each other holding pinkies. Apparently Rosie asked Luna to help them “get together...”

message 8: by Nova (new)

Nova  Brantley What a mess! I can’t seem to read her books. I try but they just don’t do it for me. 😝 too over the top with ridiculousness.