Jessica Sinn (Books and Trouble)'s Reviews > Fatal Cajun Festival: A Cajun Country Mystery

Fatal Cajun Festival by Ellen Byron

As expected, this newest installment of the Cajun Country Mysteries proved to be another fast-paced adventure filled with live boot-scootin’ music, scrumptious Southern cooking and a dash of romance as steamy as a pot of Tugg’s famous jambalaya! Will we see wedding bells in the next book? I hope so!

Summed Up: Maggie Crozat is on the case once again—and this time it’s happening at a music festival starring the illustrious Tammy Barker, a small town mean girl-turned country sensation superstar (think Taylor Swift meet Miley Cyrus). The mystery begins when Tammy’s sleazy manager gets zapped to death on stage, and all eyes are on Maggie’s best bud, Gaynell! It’s up to our super sleuth to piece together the clues (with her hunky cop boyfriend, of course) to find the real killer before her songbird bestie becomes a jailbird. Sorry, I just couldn’t help myself.
Read the full review on my blog, Bubble Bubble Books and Trouble: https://booksandtrouble.com/2019/08/1...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fatal Cajun Festival.

Finished Reading