Liz's Reviews > Zero Apologies

Zero Apologies by Autumn Jones Lake

"Now I can focus on making Lilly mine. Permanently."
description

Zero Apologies is the 14th book in the Lost Kings MC Series and the third book in the Z and Lilly trilogy. You would think I would be tired of all of this LOKI LOVE but the truth is this is one series (and one author), I will never get enough of. After Lilly and Z have been through hell and back, they now have the opportunity to prove the world wrong and find their happy ever after. The road has been beyond difficult for these two and yet, true love always prevails.

description
"I'm all yours for the taking."
Told in multiple POV, Zero Apologies is another work of art by my favorite MC Author! Lilly and Z continue to grow and transform together in the most imperfect ways! I love the rough edges on both of these characters and how together they are somehow able to work through the difficulties of life that continue to weigh them down. In true LOKI tradition, the brotherhood is strong. These LOKI Men and their Old Ladies continue to amaze me with the depths they will go to protect the ones they love. With action, passion, and MC style suspense, Zero Apologies is another LOKI winning read!
" After the disappointment, betrayal, and hurt, we finally have each other and our family."
Overall, Zero Apologies would appeal to any and all MC Romance Fans. If you haven't met the men of the LOKI, what is stopping you? This is one series that I will never get tired of. Bravo Ms. Lake! Bravo!!!!!

✪ ARC graciously provided in exchange for an honest review! ✪

For more reviews/reveals/giveaways visit:
description

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Zero Apologies.

August 18, 2019 – Started Reading
August 18, 2019 – Shelved as: rich-hottie
August 18, 2019 – Shelved as: tattooed
26.0% "
description

"The warmth of her skin, the taste of her mouth, finally reaches all the way down inside the coldness that lodged in my chest the night..."
51.0% "
description

"Now I can focus on making Lilly mine. Permanently."
75.0% "
description

"I'm all yours for the taking."
100.0% "
description

"After the disappointment, betrayal, and hurt, we finally have each other and our family."
September 2, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)

Sophie's Reading Corner Superb review, Liz!! :D

Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ Great review Liz❤️

message 3: by CC (new)

CC Fantastic review, Lonestar! Glad this series is still a winner for you. ;D xx

V💜Greedy~Thirst~For~Forbidden🖤 Awesome review 😍💕

message 5: by Nicola (new)

Nicola Fab review, Liz 😊