Kathy Gubser's Reviews > Listful Living: List and Journal Your Way to Balance, Self-Discovery, and Self-Care

Listful Living by Paula Rizzo

F 50x66

Ok, I admit it - I’m so into lists and charts to keep on track, analyze, make decisions and reach goals, this book is a natural for me. But I’ve never really been a journal person. Until this book came along, that is! “Listful Living: A List-Making Journey to a Leas-Stressed You” is just the ticket!

Author Paula Rizzo makes it easy and fun to figure out how to assess your style (how and when you work well, what creates stress in your life, how and with whom you want to spend your time). Then she guides you through identifying your most important goals and priorities. With her easy approach, humor and encouragement, she helps you create strategies, structure and tools to make those big goals and dreams reachable.

Don’t waste another minute! Order this book ASAP and get on the road to achieving what’s important to you in your life, health, relationships and work. And while you’re at it, pick out some nice pens and markers to use as you journal your way to less stress and more fulfillment! You’ll enjoy the process and the results!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Listful Living.

August 5, 2019 – Started Reading