Eve (Between The Bookends)'s Reviews > Red Herring

Red Herring by London Miller

bookshelves: august-5-star-reads

description
description I ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด this author. ๐Ÿ™Œ I ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด this series. ๐Ÿ™Œ I ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…พ๐Ÿ†…๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ณ this book. ๐Ÿ™Œ I've read a few of the ๐Ÿ…“๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ… books so a lot of this book was ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ฟ๐“ฎ. That said, it was still made for a super ๐•–๐•Ÿ๐•˜๐•’๐•˜๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ read and lord help me but I need the next book ฤ‚ลšฤ‚ะ . ๐Ÿ‘€ This ฮฑฯ…ั‚ะฝฯƒั will have her ๐”€๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ด ๐“ฌ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ ๐“ฏ๐“ธ๐“ป ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ๐“ป getting these two to ส€ษ›ฦˆึ…ีผฦˆษจสŸษ›. ๐Ÿ”ช Alas, as they say there is a thin line between ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…ฅ๐Ÿ…” ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…“ ๐Ÿ…—๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”....๐Ÿ’ž

description

description BLOG | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | PINTEREST | BOOKBUB

15 likes ·  โˆ™ flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Red Herring.

August 17, 2019 – Started Reading
August 17, 2019 – Shelved
August 17, 2019 – Shelved as: aug-arcs-to-review
August 17, 2019 – Finished Reading
August 25, 2019 – Shelved as: august-5-star-reads

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)

message 1: by Greta (new)

Greta I hope she will write something different from this series next. I'm still waiting for Acquainted secondary characters' to have their story!

Eve (Between The Bookends) Greta wrote: "I hope she will write something different from this series next. I'm still waiting for Acquainted secondary characters' to have their story!"

I am not sure what she will write after this series. There are still two more books in this one. I think the third in THE WILD BUNCH is due to be written as well!

Eve (Between The Bookends) KAT โ™• Kitty Kats Crazy About Books โ™• wrote: "Awesome review Eve!! xox"

Thanks, Doll! ๐Ÿ’—

message 5: by Eyvette (new)

Eyvette Abreu Great Review Eve :)

Eve (Between The Bookends) Eyvette wrote: "Great Review Eve :)"

Thanks, Love! ๐Ÿ’•