Elizabeth's Reviews > Out of the Dark

Out of the Dark by Quinn Loftis

Mar 13, 2012

bookshelves: kindle

Summary

Jennifer and Decebel will face the toughest challenge yet thank's to Desdemona a Black Witch who has put a curses on Decebel. The curse will make him forget his mate and all the happy moments that have occurred in his life. But if that wasn't problem enough Jennifer is missing and will die if he doesn't find her soon.

At the end of "Just One Drop", Jennifer was almost killed after falling down a cliff,but luckily she was saved by Rachel and her mate who arn't what they seem to be. Rachel and Gavril are werewolves who have been in hiding for over 300 years and after so many years they think the time has finally come to come out of hiding and kill the Black witch who so long ago tried to kill Rachel. But it might not be as easy s they think to kill the black witch because she has allied herself to the Siberian pack and has grown more evil and powerful over the years.

But what the witch doesn't know is that Love is powerful and can conquer all evil.

Now Decebel will have to put his big boy pants and find Jennifer and save there mating bond before it's to late and ends up killing both of them

Review/Opinion

I love this series!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer has grown up so much over the months she has spend with the Alps pack, but what I love most about Jen is that she is still the same funny/energetic person she as at the beginning just more mature. Decebel has also changed a lot, he use to be a tough silent type but since Jennifer came into his life he seemed to have grown a personality.

I just can't get enough of these books they make me laugh so hard and I just love the way they all interact it seems so real and nothing seems force upon, and the way Quinn writes just seems to flow naturally.

Can't wait to read book 5,6,7,etc.....I just love this series and can't get enough of it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Out of the Dark.

March 13, 2012 – Shelved