Anne Milne's Reviews > Priceless

Priceless by Miranda Silver

This is my second new to me author this year and OMG this book is intense scorching and at times a crazy adrenaline fueled ride.

Patrick and Chrisitina have an arrangement of mutual need she need money and he wants uncomplicated sex with no strings. At first I wasn't sure about Patrick he was like some stalker watching and waiting to take advantage but as a character he grew on me. I was confused by him because he has this persona that everyone buys into but the reality of his life is very different. He came across as cold and unfeeling and then he would do the sweetest things for her but just shrug it off. Christina is the good girl gone rogue but trying to deal with the consequnces and do better. This book has touches of dominant/submissive and let me tell you Patrick is a very very dirty talker. He could be mean rude and dismissve and at times bordering on cruel but I'd still take him any day of the week.

If you like your books on the filthy side get this on your TBR you won't regret it.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Priceless.

August 15, 2019 – Shelved