Lisa's Reviews > Rage

Rage by Jonathan Maberry

bookshelves: net-galley

My thanks to St. Martin's Publishing, Netgalley and the amazeballs author Jonathan Maberry!
We are now Rogue Team International! That's right! Church, Ledger and the team's are now unofficially "of course" working internationally! I love it! To Heck with being under the thumb of one whacked out President. Yeah, I'm looking at you, Trump! Now?
As always Joe and his team rock! And as always I can never loosen up because I have learned that in this series many people die! I love that, and I hate that! The best thing about this book wasn't just the lovely and exotic locations.. "From Greece, the Korea's, Japan and Norway." It has some returning favorite bad guy's. Some of the scariest of the bunch. Also, many good guys too. Or should I say gals? As always, the ending is freaking bleak. Needless to say, I'm looking forward to some revenge and a whole lot of payback in the next book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Rage.

August 15, 2019 – Shelved
August 15, 2019 – Shelved as: net-galley
September 22, 2019 – Started Reading
September 22, 2019 –
September 23, 2019 –
October 6, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)

Tracy One of my Love, Love, Love Joe Ledger!!

Lisa He's my f- buddy! I'd say he's my book boyfriend, but everyone he's with seems to die!

Tracy Or get maimed! lmao!

message 4: by Dollie (new)

Dollie I haven't read anything by Jonathan Maberry, but now have two of his titles on my "Books To Read" list (very lengthy). This sounds like an awesome read. I'll have to check out all my libraries and see if I can find it.

message 5: by Lavell (new) - added it

Lavell If I may intercede,The pine deep books are very good, They consist of Ghost Road Blues,Dead man's song and Bad Moon Rising. Excellent. Apologies for interrupting.

Lisa Lavell, the Pine Deep trilogy is always worth interrupting for. I personally loved them! They were my introduction to Mr. Maberry! Please, procede with your regular programming!
Thanks!

Tracy Remember on twitter when Jonathan Maberry was taking suggestions for the new team name and he announced the winner who came up with "Rogue International" Good Stuff!

Tracy "Rogue Team International" that is

Lisa I have never tweeted! I signed up years ago, and then realized that it was too busy for me! I loved Facebook, but deleted my account after Trump and the meddling thing. I miss Facebook, but I don't like being manipulated by foreign governments. Nor do I like how Zukerberg ignores hate groups and such over profit. Fuck him.
I was f.b. friends with Maberry though, and I miss him. He is one funny man, with loads of personality! Mostly, I miss my Scottish friends , and one particular friend who shared my love of the Arctic. She was a Professor from Tehran.

Tracy Aww... I know you mentioned your disgust with FB. I refuse to get an account and never have.
I actually have enjoyed twitter, however, but haven't been on in a while. Jonathan Maberry seems very nice - always likes posts and we seem to have the same politics. lol!!

message 11: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa I'm truly pissed off that nobody has assassinated Trump! Though, I think they would need a magic bullet, that would hit Trumps very, very tiny brain, and then ricochet into Pences very inbred, fucking, Indiana mentality!