Teri's Reviews > Drowning in You

Drowning in You by Jane Blythe

F 50x66

Fear. She's gone. Fear. Someone is killing them. Fear. Don't go near the water. Fear. Someone is watching. Her best friend and confident is dead. So full of life. Looking for love. Dead. They protected and loved each other with no limit, but now she's dead and she isn't the only one. Rose's world has shifted with her friends death but there is a light in her path leading to the man who is suddenly all she thinks about. This time these two authors have gotten together to bring us thrills, intrigue and chills along with a little romance. Each have a past that has kept them bound to their past. They both find themselves in a pickle when bodies start piling up and everything starts escalating. It's a wild ride with plenty of action. I have read both of these author's before and both have a great way of bringing their characters to life and laying traps for readers then spinning us around. I love the suspense and intrigue with characters that you can see and feel. A great story which had me from the start to the last word.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Drowning in You.

Started Reading