Pam Pavkov's Reviews > The Timepiece

The Timepiece by Beverly Lewis

The Timepiece is the second incredible book written by Beverly Lewis in her latest two book series. The author has done a remarkable job telling her story in addition to closing out this series. The story jumps right into where the first book left off and she spends time to catch the reader back up on what has taken place.

The characters are so realistic and the author makes you feel like you have a relationship with them. Sylvia has always held the position of the only daughter in her family but now that Adeline has made an unexpected appearance and announcing she is Ernest's daughter from his former marriage, Sylvia finds herself at a loss. When the Englishers appearance becomes common knowledge among the community several members react in unusual ways threatening everything Silvia holds dear.

I enjoyed this story immensely and was happy with the way it turned out. The author demonstrates that something good can come from an unexpected situation.

I was not given a complimentary copy of this book to read and review. I have rated this story with five stars for meeting my expectations of a wonderful story that I can highly recommend to others who love the Amish genre. I was not approached by anyone to post a favorable response.

Congratulations to Beverly Lewis for continuing to write such remarkable and enjoyable stories for her readers.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Timepiece.

August 15, 2019 – Shelved