Diane Higgins's Reviews > Smoke Screen

Smoke Screen by Terri Blackstock

I absolutely loved “Smoke Screen” by Terri Blackstock! I have never read a book by Terri Blackstock that I haven’t loved. This one is a little different than her other books that I’ve read, but she still delivered!

This book is told from the perspective of two different people, Brenna and Nate. Brenna and Nate were in love once, when they were 16! Since then, they broke up and both of their lives have taken a different turn. Both Brenna and Nate’s fathers weren’t happy about the idea of their children dating. This in turn, turned tragic, and Brenna’s father ended up murdered! Nate’s father was convicted of the murder, although he always claimed his innocence. Now, after fourteen years have passed, Nate’s father is pardoned. Nate comes home to visit with the family, and he and Brenna start hanging out together. Now they will try to find who really did kill Brenna’s father.

I highly recommend this book. It is a very easy read. If you enjoy good, clean, romantic suspense fiction, you will enjoy this. This book didn’t have a lot of mystery, but it had enough to keep my attention!

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Smoke Screen.

August 14, 2019 – Started Reading