✰ BJ's Book Blog ✰Janeane ✰'s Reviews > I Hate You

I Hate You by Ilsa Madden-Mills

I am starting to shy away a little from college aged romances - nothing against the books, it is just that I am an old fart and it is a bit pervy lusting after 21 year old boys lol

Also, I know nothing about American football - other than it takes about 42 hours to play a game!

However, there are some authors that I will pick up no matter the age of the characters, and Ilsa Madden-Mills is one of them.

I Hate You has been my favourite of the HookUp series so far. I felt it was more relatable, more emotional than the previous books. I may have shed a tear or two especially over Blaze's story.

I hated how my Charisma was down on herself. I got frustrated with both Blaze and Charisma, however I couldn't help but want to see them together, to succeed, to fall in love.

I loved seeing more of the guys and gals from the previous books, but OMG why did we need to see more of Archer - that guy is 1000% douchenozzle!

My favourite, favourite character was back with a vengeance too - Vampire Bill, can I adopt you?

I laughed, I screamed, I wanted to throw my Kindle across the room. Most of all I adored this book.

Can't wait to see what Ms Mills brings us next.

Smokin Hot Book Blog Email

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read I Hate You.

August 13, 2019 – Started Reading