Lisa's Reviews > The Chain

The Chain by Adrian McKinty

32081931

bookshelves: thrillers

You get a call from a stranger saying that they have kidnapped your child, they say you have to kidnap someone elses child for your child to stay alive, WOULD YOU DO IT!!

I found this prose interesting as i asked myself would i do it & the answer is yes without doubt Rachel was written very well loved her character, she did what she had to do to save her daughter Kylie from death but then questions her own morality when she picks out her victim i thought she showed her weaknesses but tgen again she was tough when she had to be.

MY THOUGHTS
This was outstanding this is my first read by Adrian Mckinty & i was hooked from the very first page to the last it had short chapters which i love & the pacing was right up there, at times i just wanted to scream & cheer for Rachel all the way through. It was set in Pum Island in Suffolk Ney York which i also loved, all i will say is i LOVED, LOVED, LOVED this book all the shiny stars for this one, the ending was satisfying.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Chain.

August 13, 2019 – Shelved
August 13, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
October 4, 2019 – Started Reading
October 4, 2019 –
page 70
19.72% "This is so damn good another new author for me yayyyyyyyyyy"
October 5, 2019 –
page 140
October 7, 2019 –
page 307
October 7, 2019 – Shelved as: thrillers
October 7, 2019 – Finished Reading

Comments Showing 1-16 of 16 (16 new)

Meredith Fantastic review, Lisa! So glad you enjoyed. I struggled with part two, but so glad you found it satisfying!

Lisa Meredith wrote: "Fantastic review, Lisa! So glad you enjoyed. I struggled with part two, but so glad you found it satisfying!"

Thanks Meredith sorry you didn't like it so much I could not put it down. XO <3 :)

Joey B. Loved this. One the more interesting plotlines that I have read, and it was just as graphic as it had to be given the subject matter.

Lisa Joey wrote: "Loved this. One the more interesting plotlines that I have read, and it was just as graphic as it had to be given the subject matter."

Yes I just could not put this down an incredible plot line. :)

Lindsay - Traveling Sister Fabulous review Lisa!!! So glad you loved!

Lisa Thanks Lindsay !😊🙋💕

Kaceey Fantastic review Lisa! Glad you loved this one too!🤗💕

message 8: by Felicia (new)

Felicia Fabulous review, Lisa 💖

Lisa Kaceey wrote: "Fantastic review Lisa! Glad you loved this one too!🤗💕"

Thanks Kaceey yes I loved this one was so good. XO <3 :)

message 10: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Felicia wrote: "Fabulous review, Lisa 💖"

Thanks so much Felicia XO )

message 11: by Deanna (new) - added it

Deanna Great review, Lisa :) <3

message 12: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Thanks Deanna!😊🙋❤

Mary Beth *Traveling Sister* Terrific review, Lisa! 💞💞 This one is pn my list. It looks so good.

message 14: by TMR (new) - rated it 2 stars

TMR Good review. Will check out.

message 15: by Lisa (new) - rated it 5 stars