Kari Davis's Reviews > Sweet Retribution

Sweet Retribution by Siobhan Davis

bookshelves: 5-stars, arc-netgalley, bad-boy, bully, dark, favorite-author, kickass-heroine, sad, series, suspense, sweet, triggers

Oh hell yes!! I got exactly what I wanted and more. I took days to read this for a reason because I wanted to savor all of Siobhan’s words. Plus I wanted to live in Kai and Abby’s world a bit longer.

This series would make a intense tv show or movie. It has it all. Suspense, sex, drama, lies, secrets and of course beautiful men! We have a strong heroine who has been pushed too many times and is out for the revenge she needs. She is due for that sweet retribution, which is the perfect title for this book. Abby oh my sweet vengeful Abby how I love thee!!

This book played out like a game of chess almost. Abby and Kai take one step and then her father comes back with his own move. Almost like he was one step ahead of them. Abby, Kai and the rest of the gang have so much too lose and everything hinges on a plan that has been in the works. Intricate moves are made and one false move could destroy everything. But DON'T underestimate my girl Abby. Fangirl over her big time, might have a major crush on her. She is badass!

Kai of course we get swoon worthy moments from him. Sigh..."You are still the fucking air that I breathe. The blood pumping through my veins. The only reason my heart beats in my chest. You are the center of my universe, Abby. You. Only you. You hear me?"

Sweet Retribution of course is not a standalone. Its told from dual pov's and it will have you on the edge of your seat. So many things are revealed and we get some massive fireworks! Siobhan Davis knocked this series out of the park, she didn't hold back and demanded that we take notice of the incredible writer that she is. I can't wait for more of this gang. I have a feeling its going to be full of a few more surprises.!!

ARC received for honest review

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Retribution.

August 13, 2019 – Shelved