Janet Rodman's Reviews > Paris Punishment: Billionaire Club Romance: Paris Trilogy #2

Paris Punishment by Lila Dubois

13119605

What happens when you love someone and they complete you, but you hurt each other every time you are together? In this part, Vivi has decided to take the bull by the horns and confront Solomon. Past feelings and hurts are addressed and brought out into the open. The decision to end whatever might have been is interrupted when friends decide to intervene. Will it work? Is their relationship worth saving?
This is book two in the trilogy. In it we find out the reasons why Viv and Solomon broke up years before. We also get a glimpse of how they met and fell in love.I felt for both of these characters as they realize how much they love and complete each other, but they seem to have too many issues to work out. It is extremely emotional, and they constantly seem to hurt one another. It was interesting to read/hear Solomon’s POV about the relationship. Ms Dubois especially tugged at my heart strings when Solomon realized that he was willing to give up everything to be with Viv and cried while she slept. Wow. I can’t wait for the next installment.

1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris Punishment.

August 12, 2019 – Started Reading