Lissa's Reviews > Paris Punishment: Billionaire Club Romance: Paris Trilogy #2

Paris Punishment by Lila Dubois

52018727

Lila Dubois’ Orchid Club Series is so sensual! The scenes are so well written that I can feel everything right down to the “very tip of my toes” (and other parts of my body)! I simply couldn’t put it down! Solomon and Vivienne have found each other again, and the chemistry between them is beyond powerful!! But again, because of Vivienne’s powerful family/business, Solomon has left her… In this part of the Paris Series, we discover the beginning of their relationship, their discovery of BDSM, and what the years they spent together as a couple entailed. They were engaged to be married, they loved each other passionately… but in the end Solomon felt that he couldn’t endure what Vivienne’s family/business was doing to her. Someone had to choose: either Vivienne chose Solomon over always choosing her family/business, or Solomon chose to leave Vivienne… and he did, twice. Now, Vivienne goes to find Solomon on his island because she needs real closure. After one last scene, Solomon discovers that he would endure Vivienne’s family/business in order to be together with her again, but Vivienne, unaware that Solomon feels this way, decides to leave Solomon’s Island. Now, a friend who knows about LOVE, will intervene… Can’t wait to see what Part 3 brings!!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris Punishment.

Started Reading