Pauline Hallick's Reviews > Paris Punishment: Billionaire Club Romance: Paris Trilogy #2

Paris Punishment by Lila Dubois

F 50x66

So in love with Solomon and Vivienne!!

Paris Punishment is book 2 in the Paris trilogy. It gives us a look back at Solomon and Vivienne's beginning, when they both still had stars in their eyes and believed that their life together was ahead of them.

Then life and her family got in the way, bad decisions were made, and real communication ended.

Now Vivienne is tired of Solomon always running away, but is she ready to hear the whys? Every story has 2 sides, is she really ready to hear his? She needs closure and isn't walking away until she gets it, but at what cost?

Absolutely loved Paris Punishment! My heart broke for both Solomon and Vivienne, and I will admit to some yelling at them too on my part. The book ended way too soon and now I'm breathlessly waiting for book three..... the intervention... This book also gives us a possible hint on who the next trilogy will be about. Hopefully we'll learn more about him in book 3. Absolutely loving the Orchid Club and its members.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Paris Punishment.

August 13, 2019 – Started Reading