Meg Dendler's Reviews > The Bookish Life of Nina Hill

The Bookish Life of Nina Hill by Abbi Waxman

This book is fantabulous!! I borrowed this copy from the library, but by page 100 I had ordered my own copy so I would have it forever and ever. I know my daughter will love it too. Nina is a delightful heroine full of doubts and anxiety and charming banter. The unabashed "Pride and Prejudice" theme works wonderfully (a favorite book about which I have actually taught classes), along with the message about what makes for true family in our weird world. And I love the REAL romance dramas that Nina finds herself embroiled in. Even meet-cutes can go wrong! I look forward to reading this book again and displaying it proudly on my shelves. Nina would like that, I think. Now I have to go out and get Waxman's other books too. (We won't even talk about how excited I am that she followed me back on Instagram!) Get "The Bookish Life of Nina Hill" now!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bookish Life of Nina Hill.

August 13, 2019 – Shelved
August 13, 2019 –
page 100
28.41% "Picked this up at the library, but after 100 pages I'm getting my own copy so I don't have to rush. And can read it again."
August 19, 2019 – Started Reading