Anne's Reviews > Master of the Phantom Isle

Master of the Phantom Isle by Brandon Mull

Read 2 times

Thanks so much to NetGalley and Shadow Mountain Publishing for letting me read and review this ARC. I have always enjoyed Brandon Mull and all his books ever since I was introduced to Fablehaven.
All of his books have been 5-star reads and my favorites so it was no surprise that this was another 5 star read and another favorite to add to the list.
This is the third book in the Dragonwatch series, which is a sequel series to Fablehaven full of all sorts of magic, adventure, and great teaching/learning themes for younger kids in it as well. I always love the reading guides at the end of the book that helps get the reader thinking and discussing what happened in the book with all the choices they face and what happens.
With this third book, it picks up right from where the second book ended and flows well. It has a new perspective with Seth and a challenge he faces that makes things difficult as they continue on their journeys to help with the war with the dragons, the dangers in the magical world, picking sides and continuing to search for Bracken also. Things continue to develop more with the characters, the war with the Dragons, the journey and quests - there's a lot to digest and the end leaves you wanting more and anxiously awaiting the next installment in the series.
If you haven't read the Dragonwatch series, then hurry and get started so you're ready when this comes out! You don't want to miss this wonderful, exciting and thrilling installment of this fantastic imaginative series!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Master of the Phantom Isle.

Finished Reading
August 1, 2019 – Shelved (Audio CD Edition)
August 1, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read (Audio CD Edition)
August 7, 2019 – Started Reading (Audio CD Edition)
August 7, 2019 –
10.0% (Audio CD Edition)
August 10, 2019 –
45.0% (Audio CD Edition)
65.0% (Audio CD Edition)
75.0% (Audio CD Edition)
98.0% (Audio CD Edition)
August 13, 2019 – Shelved
August 13, 2019 – Finished Reading (Audio CD Edition)