Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures)'s Reviews > Heart of Eon

Heart of Eon by Anna Hackett

Heart Of Eon is book three in the Eon Warriors series by Anna Hackett.

Here we move onto Wren, the baby sisters, to Lara and Eve. Wren is not a warrior/soldier like her sisters. She’s a computer wiz/hacker in the family. That doesn’t stop Earth’s Corp from blackmailing her too and having her steal an Eon Warship full of Eon Warriors.

Wren is brave, bright, and a woman with heart. She’s doesn't kick ass like her sisters, but she can do things with a computer that most can’t.

Malax, War Commander of the Rengard, the ship that’s been hijacked by Wren. He needs to get control back of his ship even if he is intrigued by the small human who’s hiding on his ship and running rings around him and his crew.

I had a lot of fun with this one and I really like that we get a regular woman, one who has no special soldier training, becoming a mate to an Eon Warrior. I like Wren and that she is different from her sisters and determined to save Eve, even if it’s no longer needed. The way she sneaks onto the ship, takes control, and keeps the Eon Warriors running around, was a lot fun. Their is no shortage of action, battles, surprise’s, and fun banter. I enjoyed the banter between; Wren and Malax, which is a prelude to them hooking up and becoming mates. The romance was sweet and fun.

Heart Of Eon was another fabulous read in the series and I can’t wait for more. Anna Hackett is a must read for any Science Fiction Romance fans. She has a way of pulling you into the world, characters, story, and romance.

** This series should be read in order.

Rated: 5 Stars

angelsgp-seethisreview-blure

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Heart of Eon.

August 10, 2019 – Started Reading
August 14, 2019 – Shelved as: 5-stars
August 14, 2019 – Shelved as: fav-alien-books
August 14, 2019 – Shelved as: favorites
August 14, 2019 – Shelved as: kindle-unlimited

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)

message 1: by Debbie (new) - added it

Debbie P This sounds like a great read.

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Debbie wrote: "This sounds like a great read."

I had a blast with the 3 books in the series that I've read so far. Hope you enjoy!

message 3: by Kat (new)

Kat Valentine Another excellent review Angela!!💋😉💞👍

Angela (Angel's Guilty Pleasures) Kat wrote: "Another excellent review Angela!!💋😉💞👍"

Thanks!