Maria Dariotis 's Reviews > What a Scot Wants

What a Scot Wants by Amalie Howard

What a Scot Wants
Tartans & Titans book 3
by Amalie Howard and Angie Morgan

What a sensational read! These ladies have such a talent their writing just grabs you and keeps you entertained till you’ve read the last page. I really didn’t want to see the end to this story it was that good!

I adored Imogene and Ronan, they both were so similar in character, and competitive in every way, even before they had laid eyes on each other! On their very first meeting .....their betrothal ball, they set the bar with the way things were to be played out. Oh my the hilarity of it just cracked me up! The rules were that whoever forfeits loses their inheritance to the other. What will it take for one of them to break the contract!!!
The more they spend time with each other their feelings started to change and each wondered what if they just went ahead and married? But things couldn’t fall together so easily as both had secrets from their past come into their lives to create trouble. Ronan put to rest the hurt and betrayal he experienced at a young age with the true love he felt for Imogen. Imogen’s past was a danger to her than she expected.
Amazing read I truly, truly recommend this to everyone who loves a sensual story full of passion humor and witty banter with just the right amount of intrigue and villains.

I highly recommend this book!! I received an ARC of this book via NetGalley and am voluntarily leaving an honest review.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read What a Scot Wants.

Finished Reading