Book Chatter-Cath's Reviews > Pure Blood

Pure Blood by Melissa Pearl

Mar 12, 2012

bookshelves: to-read-review, favourites, reviewed

I will try my best not to ramble on but...

I can not tell you how much I absolutely, completely, utterly, adored this book.
I even sent the author a rather embarrassing, super hyped, "OMG I loved it so much" raving fangirl email!!
But oh-my-gosh I have.
I have seriously fallen in love with this entire series.

As with the previous two books in the Time Spirit trilogy, author Melissa Pearl has woven a completely engrossing tale of Gemma and Harrison's love, dastardly acts of murder and betrayal, and an ever-changing future for our time travelling heroine that I have again, eagerly devoured in one sitting.

The emotional and extremely additive story with its constant twists and turns has kept me on the edge of my seat, gasping in shock, squeeeing gleefully with happiness, and I hesitate to admit - had me crying like a baby!
*note* tissues are a must!

While I am sad that this is the last we will see of Gemma and Harrison, this captivating story has come full circle, ending with the most perfect and satisfying HEA I could of ever hoped for. It was simply beautiful.

I can not wait to see what this exceptionally talented author has up her sleeve next because the Time Spirit trilogy has been one of the best YA series I have read, ever.
5 Stars+

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Pure Blood.

March 12, 2012 – Shelved