Jennifer's Reviews > Gunner

Gunner by L. Wilder

bookshelves: l-wilder, satans-fury-mc, arc-books-completed, books-ive-reviewed

This book started out at warp speed, and proceeded from there! There was non stop action, and danger! Exactly what I'm looking for from an MC romance! I couldn't help but love Gunner and August, since they were perfect together! This story was equally exciting and fun!

August's life is in turmoil! She goes for help from the Satan's Fury MC, never thinking she would find love in the midst of chaos. But even in the middle of a life crisis, and danger, she isn't able to deny the pull that she feels towards Gunner.

Gunner knows the first time he sees August that she's something special. When she shows up at his clubhouse, he tries to resist, since the circumstances are less than ideal, but the heart wants what the heart wants.

This was an amazing story, one filled with danger, and intrigue, love and family. I enjoyed the story, and I couldn't put it down. I loved the bits and pieces of Gus's story that we got too, and I can't wait to read it! I've enjoyed the other Satan's Fury MC books, but this one just might be my favorite. August and Gunner's story was absolutely everything I could want from an MC Romance. I'd recommend this books, this entire series, to anyone looking for an MC story with plenty of action!

book review banner

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Gunner.

August 9, 2019 – Shelved