Becky Rendon's Reviews > Perfectly Adequate

Perfectly Adequate by Jewel E. Ann

I am absolutely 100% okay. Not fine but Perfectly Adequate

I'm fighting tears of happiness, understanding, and acceptance. I'm learning, loving, and smiling. Jewel E. Ann is opening windows when we were all looking at locked doors.

Perfectly Adequate is an emotional upheaval. Learning the lingo and processing it was a journey in itself. Okay means something completely different. Fine...well, when spoken by a woman always means NOT FINE. (That wasn't so hard to process!😜)

Experiencing life through a different lense has always intrigued me. Dorothy Mayhem and her wildly appropriate name are beyond okay. She is a spectacularly wonderful breath of fresh air and a completely beautiful soul. She is the embodiment of everything wonderful in this world that doesn't have it's own "translation."

I had the hardest time not smacking sense into the most stubborn individuals in this book but it's....fine. I got over my urge to shake them once it all became...Okay.

Perfectly Adequate is like nothing I've read before and also the most OKAY book ever. Jewel E. Ann had some amazing insight into humans. I am both envious and amazed by her revelations (also known as quotes).

I can't fangirl enough about these beautiful souls and their amazingly Perfectly Adequate story.

Reviewed for Sweet Spot Sisterhood

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Perfectly Adequate.

August 9, 2019 – Shelved