Amy's Reviews > Crime and Periodicals

Crime and Periodicals by Nora Everly

I read this book in one day because I loved it so much!! If you want to write a hot alpha male type cop this is how you do it. Wyatt respects Sabrina and wants to protect her but is not into telling her what to do or how to live her life. I loved loved Sabrina! She is shy and has major anxiety issues. She sees a therapist, loves to read, and is trying to open herself up to experience. “Holy Hufflepuffs!” I related so much to Sabrina. I may or may not have swooned at parts of this story because I was on cuteness overload! I definitely recommend this book about a shy librarian who loves Harry Potter, Stephen King, and romance novels finding her own happily ever after with a hot cop.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Crime and Periodicals.

August 7, 2019 – Shelved
August 7, 2019 – Shelved as: to-read
November 10, 2019 – Started Reading
November 10, 2019 –
55.0% "I said to myself I would just read the first chapter. But, I am hooked now. I am loving this story!! I can totally relate to a shy awkward anxiety ridden book nerd. Make her her plus size, ten years older, and you have me."
November 10, 2019 –
75.0% "Holy Hufflepuffs has to be favorite exclamation ever!!!"
November 10, 2019 – Finished Reading