Elaine's Reviews > A Whisker In The Dark

A Whisker In The Dark by Leighann Dobbs

32020643
Rating 4.5/5*

If you love reading great cosy murder mysteries, look no further! This is a highly entertaining, well written and enthralling story that I thoroughly enjoyed reading from start to finish. It is the first book that I’ve read by this author but I’ll certainly be looking out for more by her in future, including the first book in this series.

The Oyster Cove Guesthouse is being renovated by its owner Josie Waters and she certainly hadn’t anticipated discovering a skeleton hidden in a bedroom wall! As the remains are suspected of being more than 300 years old she didn’t expect any further trouble but she’d no counted on the descendants of the victim arriving absolutely convinced that there are family treasures buried nearby. As the family and locals endeavour to discover these treasures, the guest house grounds are being dug up and someone is murdered. This sets off another murder mystery for Josie and her cats, Nero and Marlowe, to help solve!

This is a great read, packed with humour, intrigued and potential killers. I can’t wait to read more from this exceptionally talented author and highly recommend you give her books a read, too!

I requested and was gifted a copy of this book via NetGalley, and this is my honest review after choosing to read it – and absolutely loving doing so!
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Whisker In The Dark.

July, 2019 – Started Reading