Hayden's Reviews > Sloppy Seconds: The Tucker Max Leftovers

Sloppy Seconds by Tucker Max

Mar 11, 2012

Read from March 11 to 12, 2012

This book was hilarious... I'll admit, the title of the first chapter (Tucker Max tries buttsex; Hilarity does not ensue) and the subsequent tale (TM convinces a girl to do anal while a friend secretly films it from the closet; said girl accidentally poops on him in the process; TM barfs; girl realizes what happens; she barfs; friend stumbles out of the closet; everybody barfs) made me think I had just gotten another Average American Male-esque book. But I decided to trudge it out, and I am thrilled I did. Now, let me say this. Tucker Max is no Mr. Darcy when it comes to his attitude towards women in these tales. But he doesn't lie. He can be a douchebag and he will tell you upfront. But, luckily for him, he's an extremely funny douchebag.

While reading Sloppy Seconds, I laughed out loud many times. I even tried reading some of the funny parts to my boyfriend, but I stopped because this is such a funny book that you just NEED to read all of it.

Not for the faint of heart... Or grandmothers, teenage boys, bible thumpers, or mothers with slutty daughters who might very possibly wind up in one of TM's books. All you other people out there... Go find this book. No excuses!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sloppy Seconds.