Tionne's Reviews > Corrado

Corrado by Bethany-Kris

did not like it
bookshelves: mm-romance

I loved it up until Ginevra was introduced. Les and Corrado had a good thing going and I don't see why she was needed. I have read numerous MMF before and loved them but I don't like how it felt like she was coming between them in this 1. I would've definitely liked it more if they both met her at the same time and I also won't read the 2nd book because it'll feel like Les is only accepting her because Corrado wants her. Without her this would've been 4 stars.

Update after a few hours.
I just realised that I don't like Corrado at all. He's selfish, a closet case and didn't deserve Allesio. After 5 years and the only time he said the word "love" was to stop Allesio from leaving him? What he did with Ginevra was cheating because it wasn't just physical like it was with the other women, feelings were involved and he didn't let his partner know. Also the sex scenes were 1 of the worst I've ever read in an MM book. You don't introduce a 3rd person in a relationship when the book is almost over. She saw that she was coming between them but she still stayed and fucked him. Am I really expected to like a character like her? 😂

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Corrado.

August 2, 2019 – Started Reading