Jessica Alcazar's Reviews > Overnight Service

Overnight Service by Lauren Blakely

bookshelves: blakely-lauren, 2019-blog-tour-read, pr-candi-kane-pr, library-kindle-doc

THIS IS MADNESS ... lmao, why is there no review of this book I finished weeks ago?!

This entire series has put a huge smile on my face!

Overnight Service was not only a fun read, but it captivated me! I was totally on board with their relationship. I wanted them to figure it out. I felt invested LOL I don’t really know why to be honest, but I genuinely wanted them to #win at this. Maybe it was because they were absolutely perfect for each other in every way. Maybe it was because it felt relatable and tangible to me. This wasn’t a romantic comedy for laughs. There was an emotional story here, it just wasn’t angsty or dark, but Josh and Haven had hurdles and real problems etc etc etc. I’m walking that dangerous line of giving away plot points now, so I’ll leave it at this … I loved this story. I love this series. I am seriously impressed with everything this author has released of late and I am super happy about that because she is ridiculously good at this rom-com business!!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Overnight Service.

August 2, 2019 – Shelved